We are delighted to offer a fully restored 1966 Aston Martin DB6 MKI, modern 5 speed manual with power steering, this beautiful Aston Martin DB6 MK1 must surely be one of the finest examples available today. It carries the Aston Workshop full 1 year warranty to show our commitment to this build.
As part of the ground-up restoration which took over 2 years this stunning classic benefits from several discreet enhancements that turn this particular Aston into a usable everyday driving proposition.
- Conversion to LHD by Aston Workshop
- Engine - 4.2 litres
- Vantage spec Suspension
- Monte Carlo Kit (heavy-duty roll bar & upgraded springs)
- Upgraded servo units & master cylinder
- AP Racing vented discs and callipers Car security
- Sigma Tracker System - Thatcham 1
- Electric power steering
- Air conditioning
- Gearbox upgrade
- Rear Axle - 3.27 limited-slip Central Locking and intermittent wash wipe wheels
- Stainless polished 6J Tyres
- 205VR 15 Pirelli Cinturato I.C.E
- Period style radio sat-nav system
- Steering wheel - small diameter.
This stunning LHD Aston Martin DB6 finished in its original colour comes complete with an extensive history folder, fully restored examples of this calibre are hard to come by.
Seriously interested parties are urged to contact a member of our sales department as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
About Aston Workshop:
Aston Workshop is an independent Aston Martin specialist located on Red Row Estate, an idyllic 37 acre venue set in the North East countryside. Red Row is located in County Durham, only 2 miles away from Beamish Museum, one of the North’s major tourist attractions. We offer a wide variety of contemporary Aston Martins for sale in our showroom including special editions, low mileage examples and high performance models. Typically we have around 80 cars on site at any given time. Additionally we have an unrivalled selection of valuable heritage models which are rare and often rebuilt to bespoke specifications with discrete modern enhancements. Typically stocking fully restored examples, older restorations, drivers, 100% electric zero emission EV conversions and even barn finds, our showroom is an unrivalled experience for the Aston Martin Enthusiast. We also build cars such as our DB4 GT Zagato recreations and our V8 Evolution 6.0.
Our sales showroom is supported by over 40 vastly experienced workshop staff working with a wide range of comprehensive in-house facilities including all aspects of Aston Martin diagnosis, repair, servicing and restoration to concours standards. Each member of our team works hard to ensure that we stay at the forefront of Aston engineering technology, Aston parts supply and full restorations including fixed price services where applicable.
Our experienced team are also pleased to help and advise if you are a collector or seeking to purchase a car specifically for investment purposes.
The benefits of buying and selling with us include:
- Nationwide collection and delivery service on our own covered transporters
- Cars which are prepared by technicians working exclusively on Aston Martins
- Our own Aston Workshop Warranty
- A comprehensive customer service which truly works for the duration of ownership
- The confidence of dealing with a leading independent specialist established over 30 years