We are excited to offer a 1967 Aston Martin DB6 Vantage MKI, presented in its original colours; a stunning Pacific Blue exterior colour and Tan Leather interior colour, it features a 4.2 Litre engine producing 280 BHP, a manual gearbox and matching numbers. It had a full restoration in 2008 which included a strip and condition assessment, a chassis reconstruction, body reconstruction, a comprehensive respray, engine strip and rebuild, chassis and body assembly, a brand new interior trim and finally, a test, defect rectification and detailing of the car. It was a true labour of love for the Aston Workshop team and now is in fantastic condition and ready to find a new home.
With only 2210 miles on the clock, this beauty was converted to LHD and is perfect for any Aston Martin enthusiast who’s looking for a stunning classic car.
Upgrades fitted to the car:
- Alarm system Sigma CAT 1 and integrated central locking
- G Clip-on type door mirrors
- Speakers Alpine 6x4
- Becker Mexico Radio 7948 / GPS
- Air conditioning
- Becker iPod kit
- Concealed Alpine disk CD changer
- Monte Carlo Handling Kit
- Le Mans Brake Booster Kit
- Adjustable Telescopic Rear Shock Absorber Kit
- Uprated Aluminium Fuel Tank
- Uprated Aluminium Radiator
- Uprated Aluminium Oil Cooler
- Daytona Window Lift Kit
- DB6 Rear Seat Safety Belt Kit
- Over Carpets in Wilton Blue
- Chrome Wire Wheels & Pirelli P400 Tyres
- Limited Slip Differential
- Electric Jack
- Retractable Front Seat Belts
- Steering - electric power steering
For more information about the restoration or specifications of this car please visit our bespoke Aston Martin DB6 MKI Vantage Restoration Log PDF.
If you’re interested, please give us a call or an email to discuss the car in more detail. Our contact details are +44 (0) 1207 233 525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Aston Workshop:
Aston Workshop is an independent Aston Martin specialist located on Red Row Estate, an idyllic 37 acre venue set in the North East countryside. Red Row is located in County Durham, only 2 miles away from Beamish Museum, one of the North’s major tourist attractions. We offer a wide variety of contemporary Aston Martins for sale in our showroom including special editions, low mileage examples and high performance models. Typically we have around 80 cars on site at any given time. Additionally we have an unrivalled selection of valuable heritage models which are rare and often rebuilt to bespoke specifications with discrete modern enhancements. Typically stocking fully restored examples, older restorations, drivers, 100% electric zero emission EV conversions and even barn finds, our showroom is an unrivalled experience for the Aston Martin Enthusiast. We also build cars such as our DB4 GT Zagato recreations and our V8 Evolution 6.0.
Our sales showroom is supported by over 40 vastly experienced workshop staff working with a wide range of comprehensive in-house facilities including all aspects of Aston Martin diagnosis, repair, servicing and restoration to concours standards. Each member of our team works hard to ensure that we stay at the forefront of Aston engineering technology, Aston parts supply and full restorations including fixed price services where applicable.
Our experienced team are also pleased to help and advise if you are a collector or seeking to purchase a car specifically for investment purposes.
The benefits of buying and selling with us include:
- Nationwide collection and delivery service on our own covered transporters
- Cars which are prepared by technicians working exclusively on Aston Martins
- Our own Aston Workshop Warranty
- A comprehensive customer service which truly works for the duration of ownership
- The confidence of dealing with a leading independent specialist established over 30 years