The ultimate version of the V12 powered Vantage came in May 2013, when the V12 Vantage S was announced. Featuring an uprated version of the Aston Martin V12, producing 565bhp and 630Nm of torque, the V12 S used the third generation of Astons Sportshift transmission. Reaching a top speed of 205 mph, hitting 60 along the way in only 3.7 seconds, the V12 Vantage S was at that point the fastest production Aston Martin.
This car is finished in Stratus White Metallic over an Obsidian Black interior, and features the following extensive list of optional extras:
- Silver contrast stitching
- Gelena Slver embroidered Aston Martin wings on the headrests
- Obsidian Black Alcantara headlining
- Obsidian Black carpet with silver stitching
- Heated Sports Seats
- Aston Martin 700W Premium Audio
- Aston Martin Bluetooth Upgrade
- Black Brake Callipers
- Satin Black Lightweight Wheels
- Front Parking Sensors
- Rear Parking Cameras
- Garage Door Opener
- Carbon interior pack
- Carbon Fibre paddles
- Carbon roof graphic
- Jet Black exterior graphic pack
- Lipstick exterior graphic delete
- Black headlamp bezel
- Black seatbelts
- Black pedals
Having covered only 26,341 miles from new and featuring a full Aston Martin Specialist service history, this car is now ready to be enjoyed by it's next custodian. Our helpful sales team are happy to discuss the car in further detail; please call +44 (0) 1207 268 932 or +44 (0) 7827353195 or email email@example.com.
About Aston Workshop:
Aston Workshop is an independent Aston Martin specialist located on Red Row Estate, an idyllic 37 acre venue set in the North East countryside. Red Row is located in County Durham, only 2 miles away from Beamish Museum, one of the North’s major tourist attractions. We offer a wide variety of contemporary Aston Martins for sale in our showroom including special editions, low mileage examples and high-performance models. Typically we have around 80 cars on-site at any given time. Additionally, we have an unrivalled selection of valuable heritage models which are rare and often rebuilt to bespoke specifications with discrete modern enhancements. Typically stocking fully restored examples, older restorations, drivers, 100% electric zero-emission EV conversions and even barn finds, our showroom is an unrivalled experience for the Aston Martin Enthusiast. We also build cars such as our DB4 GT Zagato recreations and our V8 Evolution 6.0.
Our sales showroom is supported by over 40 vastly experienced workshop staff working with a wide range of comprehensive in-house facilities including all aspects of Aston Martin diagnosis, repair, servicing and restoration to concours standards. Each member of our team works hard to ensure that we stay at the forefront of Aston engineering technology, Aston parts supply and full restorations including fixed-price services where applicable.
Our experienced team are also pleased to help and advise if you are a collector or seeking to purchase a car specifically for investment purposes.
The benefits of buying and selling with us include:
- Nationwide collection and delivery service on our own covered transporters
- Cars which are prepared by technicians working exclusively on Aston Martins
- Our own Aston Workshop Warranty
- A comprehensive customer service that truly works for the duration of ownership
- The confidence of dealing with a leading independent specialist established over 30 years