The Vanquish S represented the absolute peak of the VH-era Aston Martin range, with a 595bhp V12 mated to an 8-speed Touchtronic III transmission. The Ultimate edition served as the final send off for the model, coming as standard with a range of options including Carbon Fibre side strakes, treadplates and interior trim. This car, number 1 of 175 Ultimate Editions produced, comes in a unique specification; while all other Ultimate Edition cars came in a choice of three colourways, this car is the only one to leave the Aston Martin factory in Satin White Gold. This fact has been confirmed by Aston Martin themselves.
The extensive list of optional extras on this car includes:
- Obsidian Black and Chestnut Tan (Q Exclusive) leather with Copper Tan stitching.
- Ultimate Edition decals in Rose Gold.
- Warm Bronze graphics.
- Full Carbon Fibre trim inlay.
- Bright Chrome badging.
- Carbon Fibre bonnet vents.
- Black textured tailpipe finishers.
- Black mesh/Carbon grille
- Shadow Bronze interior jewellery pack.
- Carbon Fibre wing mirrors.
- Carbon Fibre paddles.
- Carbon Fibre roof panel.
- Rotary Switches in Shadow Bronze.
- One77 Full Leather steering wheel.
- Aston Martin Umbrella.
- 20" 5-spoke lightweight wheels.
Having covered 8,321 miles from new and with a full Aston Martin service history, this 2018 Aston Martin Vanquish S Ultimate Edition, Number 1 of 175, is now for sale at Aston Workshop. Our helpful sales team are happy to discuss the car in further detail; please call +44 (0) 1207 268 932 / +44 (0) 7827353195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Aston Workshop:
Aston Workshop is an independent Aston Martin specialist located on Red Row Estate, an idyllic 37 acre venue set in the North East countryside. Red Row is located in County Durham, only 2 miles away from Beamish Museum, one of the North’s major tourist attractions. We offer a wide variety of contemporary Aston Martins for sale in our showroom including special editions, low mileage examples and high performance models. Typically we have around 80 cars on site at any given time. Additionally we have an unrivalled selection of valuable heritage models which are rare and often rebuilt to bespoke specifications with discrete modern enhancements. Typically stocking fully restored examples, older restorations, drivers, 100% electric zero emission EV conversions and even barn finds, our showroom is an unrivalled experience for the Aston Martin Enthusiast. We also build cars such as our DB4 GT Zagato recreations and our V8 Evolution 6.0.
Our sales showroom is supported by over 40 vastly experienced workshop staff working with a wide range of comprehensive in-house facilities including all aspects of Aston Martin diagnosis, repair, servicing and restoration to concours standards. Each member of our team works hard to ensure that we stay at the forefront of Aston engineering technology, Aston parts supply and full restorations including fixed price services where applicable.
Our experienced team are also pleased to help and advise if you are a collector or seeking to purchase a car specifically for investment purposes.
The benefits of buying and selling with us include:
- Nationwide collection and delivery service on our own covered transporters
- Cars which are prepared by technicians working exclusively on Aston Martins
- Our own Aston Workshop Warranty
- A comprehensive customer service which truly works for the duration of ownership
- The confidence of dealing with a leading independent specialist established over 30 years