This iconic 1973 Jaguar E-Type Series 3 V12 Roadster is in fantastic condition and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Absolutely rust free and with matching numbers (Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust JDHT Certificate), this Automatic, LHD example is in every way a “head turner”
Maintained to a very high standard and with no expense spared it has most recently been dry-stored with annual mileage not exceeding 500 miles per year.
A total of €25,000 was recently spent on comprehensive restoration work (full detailed description available) and all invoices are included.
Work included the following:
• Engine revision work including the disassembly of both heads, face grinding of cylinder heads, complete replacement of all valves, limescale removal from engine block, replacement of cylinder head gasket and timing chain adjustment
• Carburettor overhaul and adjustment
• Cooler fully refurbished
• Cooling system flushed, thermostats replaced
• Gearbox rubber bearing replaced
• New black canvas soft-top fitted
• Full service and change of all fluids
• Replacement of most rubber seals
• Cooling system sensor replacement
• New washer pump installed
• New Pirelli tyres all around
• Replaced exhaust pipes
All floor panels are in very good condition. The overall chassis is in remarkably good original condition.
Outside, a new coating may be useful to achieve perfect condition, but the gleaming white paintwork is most presentable, set of by the original chrome wire wheels.
The interior with black leather is in a very good condition, apart from minor wear and is still fitted with the original seat belts.
A beautiful example of this truly iconic classic, ready to be driven & enjoyed now and for many years to come.
For further information, please contact a member of our sales team
Note: A separate hardtop can be supplied at extra cost if required