Sorry this car is now SOLD. Please register your interest using our Car Finder service.
Aston Workshop is pleased to offer this luxurious and well specified 2014 Aston Martin DB9 Carbon Edition 2+2 Coupe finished in Stratus White.
Announced a few weeks before the Geneva Motor Show in 2014 and available as either a coupe or volante, the DB9 Carbon Editions were a styling theme available exclusively in the limited colours of Carbon black or Stratus white. These cars were mechanically identical to the standard DB9, powered by the same 510bhp 6.0-litre 48V V12 AM11 specification engine and 6 speed Touchtronic 2 automatic transmission. This powerful combination offers performance of 0-62mph in only 4.6 sec and a 183 mph top speed.
Both the interior and exterior of this example of the “definitive modern GT” features subtle carbon fibre detailing delivering the timeless elegance of the iconic DB9 further enhanced to express its proven high performance credentials. The unique carbon fibre details include side strakes, front splitter, rear diffuser, mirrors, rear lamp infills, carbon fibre facia trim and carbon fibre sill plaques. Adding to the high performance specification, this Carbon White Coupe features an Aston Martin sports exhaust, adjustable dampers, limited slip differential, carbon prop shaft and carbon ceramic brakes which offer intense stopping power. The cabin features high quality supportive leather sport seats (Obsidian Black with silver stitching) and a steering wheel finished in alcantara which adds to the racing feel of the driving experience. While keen drivers will undoubtedly enjoy the variety of purebred sound delivered by the V12 and optional sports exhaust, some may prefer to listen to in car entertainment instead and the Aston Martin 700W Premium Audio sound system delivers, providing the opportunity for crystal clear on board audio.
Conveniently, this DB9 also benefits from the original unused Aston Martin umbrella that is situated in the boot, just in case the weather proves unpredictable.
DB9 Carbon White Standard Specification:
- Stratus White coachwork with black window surrounds
- Carbon fibre side strakes, front splitter, rear diffuser, mirror caps and rear lamp infills
- Graphitic finish on the exhaust tail pipes
- Black meshes
- Painted door handles in body colour
- Gloss black diamond turned wheels
- Brake callipers in black paint finish
- Carbon Fibre facia and door pulls
- Paddle tips in Carbon Fibre
- Steering wheel in Alcantara
- Piano Black air vents
- Black anodised rotary switches
- Black tread plate and pedals
- Special Carbon sill plaques
- Two-door Coupe body style with 2+2 seating
- Extruded bonded aluminium VH structure
- Aluminium and composite body panels
- Extruded aluminium door side-impact beams
- Single bi-xenon headlamps with integrated LED side lights and direction indicators
- Clear LED rear lamps
- Front: 8.5J x 20’’ Wheels fitted with 245/35 ZR20 tyres
- Rear: 11J x 20’’ Wheels fitted with 295/30 ZR20 tyres
- Lightweight aluminium front subframe with hollow castings
- Front: Independent double wishbone incorporating anti-dive geometry, coil springs, anti-roll bar and monotube adaptive dampers
- Rear: Independent double wishbones with anti-squat and anti-lift geometry, coil springs, anti-roll bar and monotube adaptive dampers
- Three-stage adjustable Adaptive Damping System (ADS) with Normal, Sport and Track modes
- Front: ventilated carbon ceramic discs, 398 mm diameter with six-piston monobloc calipers
- Rear: ventilated carbon ceramic discs, 360 mm diameter with four-piston monobloc calipers
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) with track mode Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) Traction control (TC)
- Rear mid-mounted ‘Touchtronic ll’ six-speed transmission with electronic shift-by-wire control system
- Alloy torque tube with carbon fibre propeller shaft
- Limited-slip differential
- Front-mid mounted engine, rear-wheel drive
- Fully catalysed stainless steel exhaust system with active bypass valves
- Max power: 517 PS (510 bhp) at 6,500 rpm
- Max torque: 620 Nm (457 lb ft) at 5,500 rpm
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.6 seconds
- Max speed: 295 km/h (183 mph)
Original AM options fitted to this car include:
- Aston Martin Sports exhaust
- 700W Premium Audio
- Garage Door Opener
- Black Brake Callipers
- Black Paddleshift – Silver leather
- Reversing Camera
- Black Seatbelts
- Aston Martin Wings headrest embroidery
- 20 Inch 10 spoke satin black diamond turned wheels
Aftermarket enhancements or included accessories:
This DB9 does not feature any aftermarket modifications.
History and service record:
This cared for example was first registered on 21/11/2014 and has covered a total of only 21497 miles by its 3 previous owners.
This handsome DB9 also benefits from a full Aston Martin dealership service history with a total of 5 stamps in the handbook at the following intervals all by AM Sevenoaks, 2594, 7444, 9430,9783,14060
So the car will be ready to confidently enjoy for miles to come, it will be supplied to its new owner with 12 months MOT and a service by our specialist team at Aston Workshop for peace of mind.
Description of cosmetic and mechanical condition:
This DB9 presents very well indeed. All four of the 20” diamond turned wheels are in unmarked condition and fitted with four matching Pirelli Pzero high performance tyres.
As with all of our stock, this DB9 has been subject to a full inspection and test drive in our workshops by our factory trained technicians and any required mechanical work has been undertaken prior to retail. As an independent specialist we are happy to provide the opportunity for independent inspection or for our technicians to demonstrate the condition of our vehicles on inspection ramps upon request.
This Carbon White Edition DB9 is covered by a 6 month Aston Workshop warranty, see details, terms and conditions below.
In our experience low mileage DB9 coupes such as this are frequently in strong demand year round and offer potentially very robust residual values. To enquire about our DB9 Carbon Coupe or discuss potential part exchange, please contact us on 01207 233525 or email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will be pleased to help. The sales department is open Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30 and by weekend appointment only. We can deliver nationally in one of our own covered transporters by arrangement.
About Aston Workshop:
Aston Workshop is an independent Aston Martin specialist located on Red Row Estate, an idyllic 37 acre venue set in the North East countryside. Red Row is located in County Durham, only 2 miles away from Beamish Museum, one of the North’s major tourist attractions. We offer a wide variety of contemporary Aston Martins for sale in our showroom including special editions, low mileage examples and high performance models. Typically we have around 80 cars on site at any given time. Additionally we have an unrivalled selection of valuable heritage models which are rare and often rebuilt to bespoke specifications with discrete modern enhancements. Typically stocking fully restored examples, older restorations, drivers, 100% electric zero emission EV conversions and even barn finds, our showroom is an unrivalled experience for the Aston Martin Enthusiast. We also build cars such as Our DB4 GT Zagato recreations and our V8 Evolution 6.0.
Our sales showroom is supported by over 40 vastly experienced workshop staff working with a wide range of comprehensive in house facilities including all aspects of Aston Martin diagnosis, repair, servicing and restoration to concours standards. Each member of our team works hard to ensure that we stay at the forefront of Aston engineering technology, Aston parts supply and full restorations including fixed price services where applicable.
Our experienced team are also pleased to help and advise if you are a collector or seeking to purchase a car specifically for investment purposes.
The benefits of buying and selling with us include:
Nationwide collection and delivery service on our own covered transporters
Cars which are prepared by technicians working exclusively on Aston Martins
Our own Aston Workshop Warranty
A comprehensive customer service which truly works for the duration of ownership
The confidence of dealing with a leading independent specialist established over 30 years