We are delighted to offer this absolutely stunning DBX, One Owner from new having covered Only 1,982 miles and carrying the Remainder Of Its Manufacturer Warranty And 3 Year Service Plan Until March 2024. Finished in Magnetic Silver with Obsidian Black leather interior, with a great specification with Options Including:
- Aston Martin Premium Audio
- Dark Bonnet Blades
- Power Tailgate
- Brake Calipers - Red
- Extended Trim Inlay - Wood Veneer
- Veneer - Piano Black
- Privacy Glass - Acoustic
- 9 Speed - Auto
- Satin Silver Jewellery Pack
- Headrest Embroidery - Aston Martin Wings
- Sports Seats
- Sports Steering Wheel
- Tow Bar – 50Mm Fixed Ball
- Aston Martin Tracking
- 22Inch Sport Gloss Black Dt Alloys
- Headlining - Primary Alcantara
- Floor Mats - Nubuk Binding
For further information or to book an appointment to view the vehicle please contact a member of the sales team on 01207 233525.
About Aston Workshop:
Aston Workshop is an independent Aston Martin specialist located on Red Row Estate, an idyllic 37 acre venue set in the North East countryside. Red Row is located in County Durham, only 2 miles away from Beamish Museum, one of the North’s major tourist attractions. We offer a wide variety of contemporary Aston Martins for sale in our showroom including special editions, low mileage examples and high-performance models. Typically we have around 80 cars on-site at any given time. Additionally, we have an unrivalled selection of valuable heritage models which are rare and often rebuilt to bespoke specifications with discrete modern enhancements. Typically stocking fully restored examples, older restorations, drivers, 100% electric zero-emission EV conversions and even barn finds, our showroom is an unrivalled experience for the Aston Martin Enthusiast. We also build cars such as our DB4 GT Zagato recreations and our V8 Evolution 6.0.
Our sales showroom is supported by over 40 vastly experienced workshop staff working with a wide range of comprehensive in-house facilities including all aspects of Aston Martin diagnosis, repair, servicing and restoration to concours standards. Each member of our team works hard to ensure that we stay at the forefront of Aston engineering technology, Aston parts supply and full restorations including fixed-price services where applicable.
Our experienced team are also pleased to help and advise if you are a collector or seeking to purchase a car specifically for investment purposes.
The benefits of buying and selling with us include:
- Nationwide collection and delivery service on our own covered transporters
- Cars which are prepared by technicians working exclusively on Aston Martins
- Our own Aston Workshop Warranty
- A comprehensive customer service that truly works for the duration of ownership
- The confidence of dealing with a leading independent specialist established over 30 years