The Aston Martin DBX, introduced in 2020, took the core design principles that Aston developed from their sports and GT cars and applied them to an SUV, creating the marques first ever full-size five-seat car. Marrying the legendary Aston Martin sporting pedigree with genuine off-road performance, the DBX swiftly became the class-leader for "Super-SUVs". The DBX707 raised the standards even further, with the twin-turbo 4.0L V8 engine uprated to produce 707ps/697bhp. Despite the performance boost (0-60 is done in 3.1 seconds with a 193mph top speed) the DBX707 retains the core usability and practicality that sets the DBX model apart from the rest of the Aston Martin range.
With only 1,059 miles covered from new, this DBX707 is a highly specified example including full body PPF protection. Options on this car include:
- Cosmos Orange exterior colour (Q Collection)
- Vivid Orange brake calipers
- Gloss Black lower exterior pack
- Black upper exterior pack
- Black Aston Martin wings and wordmark
- Gloss Black grille
- Privacy glass
- 23 inch Forged wheels in Textured Black with Summer tyres
- Electric deployable tow bar
- Smoked rear lamps
- Onyx Black Semi Aniline Leather
- Californian Poppy contrast stitching (Q Collection)
- Headrest Aston Martin wings embroidery
- Obsidian Black carpets
- Black seatbelts
- Piano Black veneer trim inlay
- Dark Chrome jewellery pack with Carbon Fibre
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 16-way adjustable Sports Plus seats, heated and ventilated
- Aston Martin Premium Audio
- Power tailgate
- Aston Martin Designer key set
- Perimeter Camera System
- Inductive mobile phone charging
- Full Body Paint Protection Film
- Aston Martin Tracking
- Auto Park Assist
- Blind Spot Assistance
With 5 seats and over 630 litres of boot space, the DBX is by far the most functional Aston Martin with everyday utility built-in. Despite holding the title of the world's most powerful luxury SUV, the practical characteristics that make the DBX so well regarded as a day-to-day car are not compromised. Although its body shape and number of seats are unique in the Aston line-up, the driving dynamics remain faithful to its Aston Martin pedigree, delivering the signature Aston experience. With the car's original Aston Martin Warranty running until December 2025, this Aston Martin DBX707 is ready to be used and enjoyed by its next owner. For more information, our helpful sales team are happy to discuss the car in further detail; please call +44 (0) 1207 268 932 / +44 (0) 7827353195 or email email@example.com.
About Aston Workshop:
Aston Workshop is an independent Aston Martin specialist located on Red Row Estate, an idyllic 37 acre venue set in the North East countryside. Red Row is located in County Durham, only 2 miles away from Beamish Museum, one of the North’s major tourist attractions. We offer a wide variety of contemporary Aston Martins for sale in our showroom including special editions, low mileage examples and high-performance models. Typically we have around 80 cars on-site at any given time. Additionally, we have an unrivaled selection of valuable heritage models which are rare and often rebuilt to bespoke specifications with discrete modern enhancements. Typically stocking fully restored examples, older restorations, drivers, 100% electric zero-emission EV conversions and even barn finds, our showroom is an unrivaled experience for the Aston Martin Enthusiast. We also build cars such as our DB4 GT Zagato recreations and our V8 Evolution 6.0.
Our sales showroom is supported by over 40 vastly experienced workshop staff working with a wide range of comprehensive in-house facilities including all aspects of Aston Martin diagnosis, repair, servicing and restoration to concours standards. Each member of our team works hard to ensure that we stay at the forefront of Aston engineering technology, Aston parts supply and full restorations including fixed-price services where applicable.
Our experienced team are also pleased to help and advise if you are a collector or seeking to purchase a car specifically for investment purposes.
The benefits of buying and selling with us include:
- Nationwide collection and delivery service on our own covered transporters
- Cars which are prepared by technicians working exclusively on Aston Martins
- Our own Aston Workshop Warranty
- A comprehensive customer service that truly works for the duration of ownership
- The confidence of dealing with a leading independent specialist established over 30 years