First introduced in 2018, the second-generation Aston Martin Vantage built on the successes of its predecessor offering a punchier, sportier experience than its Grand Tourer siblings. This 2019 model, finished in Onyx Black over Black Leather and Alcantara, has covered only 6,450 miles from new and looks every part the gentleman’s sports car. The 4.0 litre V8 engine pushes out 503bhp and 505 lb ft of torque through an eight-speed ZF Touchtronic 3 gearbox, reaching 60mph in 3.6 seconds and climbing all the way to 195mph.
Options on this car include:
- Pure Black Alcantara/Obsidian Black Leather Interior
- Red Seat Belts
- Carbon Fibre/Leather Sports Steering Wheel
- Obsidian Black Carpet
- Pure Black Alcantara Headlining
- Heated, 16 Way Adjust Sports Plus Seats
- Gloss Black Trim Inlay
- 20 inch Lightweight Wheels in Black
- Red Brake Calipers
- Red Tail Lights
- Side Gills in Exterior Body Colour
- Exterior Black Pack
- Comfort Pack
- Matte Black Front Grille Mesh
- Bright Chrome Badge
- Aston Martin Audio
- Perimeter Parking Cameras
- Silver Engine Cross Brace
- Aston Martin Tracking
Our helpful sales team are happy to discuss the car in further detail; please call +44 (0) 1207 268 932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Aston Workshop:
Aston Workshop is an independent Aston Martin specialist located on Red Row Estate, an idyllic 37 acre venue set in the North East countryside. Red Row is located in County Durham, only 2 miles away from Beamish Museum, one of the North’s major tourist attractions. We offer a wide variety of contemporary Aston Martins for sale in our showroom including special editions, low mileage examples and high-performance models. Typically we have around 80 cars on-site at any given time. Additionally, we have an unrivalled selection of valuable heritage models which are rare and often rebuilt to bespoke specifications with discrete modern enhancements. Typically stocking fully restored examples, older restorations, drivers, 100% electric zero-emission EV conversions and even barn finds, our showroom is an unrivalled experience for the Aston Martin Enthusiast. We also build cars such as our DB4 GT Zagato recreations and our V8 Evolution 6.0.
Our sales showroom is supported by over 40 vastly experienced workshop staff working with a wide range of comprehensive in-house facilities including all aspects of Aston Martin diagnosis, repair, servicing and restoration to concours standards. Each member of our team works hard to ensure that we stay at the forefront of Aston engineering technology, Aston parts supply and full restorations including fixed-price services where applicable.
Our experienced team are also pleased to help and advise if you are a collector or seeking to purchase a car specifically for investment purposes.
The benefits of buying and selling with us include:
- Nationwide collection and delivery service on our own covered transporters
- Cars which are prepared by technicians working exclusively on Aston Martins
- Our own Aston Workshop Warranty
- A comprehensive customer service that truly works for the duration of ownership
- The confidence of dealing with a leading independent specialist established over 30 years